Wednesday, June 2, 2021

WOYWW #626

Happy Wednesday all my crafty friends!!  I'm privileged to be healthy and alive for another Wednesday round of desk peeping over on Julia's Stamping Ground Blog!! As we always note, they come around fairly quickly, so that lets us know that time doesn't stand still!! LOL  That being said, time for me to get back in the saddle after all my MANY celebrations and vacations and get to crafting!! Come on over to Julia's blog and craft with us!! 

Well, as my own thoughts are duly noted, I got back from my fabulous coast vacation with my beautiful family on Monday night and realized I had to get to speed crafting and get my Anniversary ATC's in the mail this week!!  While I didn't commit to all you wonderful deskers, I did promise to some and I am nearly done and should have them in the mail by the end of the week if not sooner!!  They do have to come across the pond, so that's another unfortunate delay event, but hopefully you all will forgive my shenanigans and look forward to receiving them.

Thoughts finally getting on paper!!! LOL

So here is a sneak peak of my desk yesterday afternoon and evening and a little of what will be coming your way.  I have had in my head what I wanted to do, and so far so good. You know how sometimes you have something in your head, and it really seems like a great idea, and then it comes out NOTHING like it did in your head??? LOLOL That's a pretty accurate happening a good bit of time for me, hee hee, but this time they are coming pretty close to the pictures in my head!! LOL  

We are getting there folks!!!!

I'll save the finishing touches pictures until after I have sent and hopefully received.  Thank you all for your paitience!  So.....Happy late 12th Anniversary my crafty friends!

Well, I had a glorious time at the coast, so much so, that I didn't take a whole lot of photos!! Very unlike me, but I was just simply enjoying myself!! I will share a few with you, mostly because I don't usually like sharing photos of myself!! LOL  My favorite time is time spent with my family and it doesn't matter where we are, we ALWAYS have an AWESOME time!! We didn't have our whole family there as everyone couldn't make the trip, but my oldest daughter Adriel (my sweet Abigael couldn't make it) and boyfriend and myself and one of my sisters and her children and their families and my oldest sister were all there together. I have a LOT more family, so we were missing quite a few!! But nevertheless, we enjoy our time together......FINALLY after all the COVID crap......sorry, that's the only way I could put that! LOL


My sister Tara and I


My oldest Adriel & I

Part of the Zoo Crew!!!!

The Georgia Coast

Georgia coastline is not the prettiest waters by far, but it does have its moments! Our surrounding waters are most marshy, so the water tends to be very dark and dirty-looking.  The gulf coast has beautiful waters, but that's a further drive. We grew up taking family trips down to Jekyll Island, so it has a lot of sentimental attachment to us all, so we always seem to gravitate back there!!  We just enjoy being with one another and reliving and making new memories for our children!!

Well, happy Wednesday and a blessed rest of the week to you all!!  I will try to do better at hopping around to everyone's desk this week! Hope you all have remained healthy and are getting back to some semblance of "normal," whatever that means!! LOLOL

Blessings

14 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful mini-break with your family, Felicia - well deserved, indeed! Love that ledger paper! I'm not in WOYWW this week (got caught up with work on my day off!) but I'll return next week (hopefully). Just popping in to say hello and look at your fun photos! Enjoy your week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Felicia. First time visitor to your space. Sounds as if you've had a lot going on and even more to be proud of. Creative Blessings! Kelly #26

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to see all your folks again, there really is nothing better than time with the family, especially if you havent’ seen them in a while. I have a great nephew who is now 15 months old and I haven’t met him in person yet, they live far away and Covid stopped us travelling. Lovely pics too, you and your gal are very similar! Your ATCs look very mysterious, hope you’ve had fun making them, even if they did turn out different from what was in your head, lol!
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely to catch up with all your people!
    Good luck with your ATCs.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Susan #17

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a wonderful time - it's great that we are all starting to meet up with family at long last. The ATC's are looking good and I'm sure people don't mind waiting, it just extends the enjoyment of the swap!
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #18

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you were able to enjoy your family time at the coast Felicia. The start of the ATCs look great - I look forward to seeing the finished versions. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #14 (I had a lie in for the holidays).

    ReplyDelete
  7. To be honest, if you were all inside a giant paper bag you’d have fun, it’s about being together isn’t it. Having said that, lovely shift of the ageorgia shore...I’ll take less picturesque over crowded and uncomfortable every day of the week! It looks marvellous and I hope every moment was lovey. Don’t be worried about the ATC despatch and delivery, qat any point, receiving real mail is just the best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Felicia, I have to be honest I've been out Lol! We have a friend who is going into hospital soon and our little group of retired teachers just wanted to wish her all the best so we sat and had coffee but I'm back now. Pleased you all had a good time away. I'm sure you'll get the ATCs finished now you're back. Wishing you a very happy woyww and a lovely week too. Angela x13x

    ReplyDelete
  9. How lovely to have time with family, especially near the sea. There is always something special,about going to the coast, having good weather is a bonus! Angela #15

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely time you had with as many of your family as could make it! That must have felt so good. Good to see the start of your atcs, I am sure you will have ideas that work (know that feeling well, yes!) and in the mail soon! happy WOYWW and have a good week. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  11. How lovely to enjoy a beach mini-break! Looks like you all had a great time and the weather was behaving itself. Happy Woyww! Elle #27, EOTC

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you managed to take a break and spend it away with the family, what a lovely family you have. Happy memories captured for a lifetime. I know that feeling about ideas in the head not quite becoming what was intended but it's sometimes more fun that way.
    Sorry I missed the 12th Anniversary.. Happy WoywW Tracey #5 x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your ATCs are stunning, Felicia, and what gorgeous family photos! The final photo is stunning as well. Absolutely beautiful.

    Thank you for your lovely enthusiastic comment! I agree - you and I have a lot in common! So glad you've got the same knitting set. It's brilliant, isn't it. I am loving my new bag.

    I had a phone call yesterday asking me to go in today to get the result of my biopsy. I already knew the news wouldn't be good or they'd have told me straight, over the phone. I was right - it is cancer. We just have to deal with it. More details on my blog. God is good, and I am in His hands.

    God bless, hugs and happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi x #11

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Felicia - doesnt matter when it happens but receiving post is the best. Your ATC's look great - I hope you have a fabulous week - Stay safe & well - Cheers Maurs xxx #12

    ReplyDelete