Wednesday, May 26, 2021

WOYWW #625

Well, what's up all my crafty friends???? We find ourselves at another wonderful Wednesday where we can sneak a peek at one another's crafty domains!! Hop on over to Julia's Stamping Ground blog and give us a peek at your digs!!

Unfortunately this week, my crafty friends, this will be the shortest post in history!! My crafty domain is the cleanest and emptiest it's been in quite some time!! Last week was the wedding and then playing catch up at work because I took off for the wedding and now this week I'm playing cram the work in because I am taking Friday off and Monday is a holiday! My beautiful niece and nephew didn't go on a honeymoon so the whole wedding crew is going to the coast for a wonderful celebration of fun, sun, maybe a glass of wine or two, and family time!!! I can't wait, but there is always a consequence when you do these things, so it comes in the forms of an empty craft desk and humping it at work!

I did want to hop on though and let you all know that I haven't jumped ship! LOL After this weekend, it's back to crafting as usual!!  Also, those that I promised I'd a swap ATC with, it IS STILL in the works and I will be getting those out to you, but just taking a little longer due to all my celebrations!! So sorry everyone!! A girl has gotta do what a girl has gotta do......in this case, celebrate! LOLOL   I did want to take the time to say thank you to all of you very special crafty friends that take the time to visit me weekly and allowed me to be a part of such a clever, crafty group over the years. I haven't been on from the beginning, but long enough to appreciate the friendships!! Never fear, ATC's are near!!!

Abby & Zach strike again!!

So, I will leave you with this wonderful photo of my sweet girl Abby and her main squeeze Zach who continuously tug at mama's heartstrings with beautiful flowers!! She knows I'm humping it at work so we can all go on vacay and she usually seems to make an appearance at just the right time!! She's my precious girl who always thinks of others!

Adriel, ready for the world!

The other photo share is of my oldest, beautiful Adriel, who started her clinicals this week!! She's worked hard and getting ready for the real world!!! It's amazing to see your children grow and become adults and ready to make their own impact in the world! I feel like God blessed me with two beautiful souls and maybe I did something right in the world!! LOLOL 

Happy Wednesday all you precious crafty friends!! I'll do my best to get around to you all, but no promises!!!! LOLOL

Blessings

13 comments:

  1. Well, what a great idea to have a family weekend of fun and sun, I’m looking forward to it for you! Totally get why that puts pressure on at work though...it will be worth it. Love the pics of the gals, I always refer to my daughter’s boyfriend s the CURRENT squeeze. I like to think it keeps him on his toes! As for Ariel, well your right, she sure does look ready for the world. Just hope she’s not intending to lug that mahoosive watermelon around with her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in your shoes before and that was before I had a blog I write for every day. You sure have two gorgeous daughters and how wonderful for the flowers. You really are truly blessed, dear. Hope you have a great weekend with your family. I know it will feel almost normal, too. Happy WOYWW from # 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely photos of your daughters, Felicia! I can't believe how they've both grown! They were just teeny little kids when we first met in 2014 and so was my son, who is now 16. And when did we get so old LOL? Monday's a holiday for us too with predicted good weather! Hope you have a wonderful time celebrating with your family! Take lots of photos and show us next week! Have fun! xx zsuzsa #26

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the check in! your children are your craft too! Robyn 29

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are always so quick to judge the youngsters but it makes me cross, they’re doing so well in crazy times. I’m proud of my two sons and you family are doing brilliantly as well. Hope you have the best time celebrating whilst being away with everyone and don’t let work grind you down in the meantime.
    Hugs LLJ 10 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely girls and celebrations with a wedding. What more could you want. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Neet 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful weekend continuing the wedding celebrations! I am sure no-one will mind waiting for their atcs. Your daughters sound wonderful people and you are rightly proud of them. Happy WOYWW Helen #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Felicia - work - who needs it huh! - I hope you have a good week - Cheers Maurs xxx WOYWW #38 this week

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have every right to feel the proud mum - you put the work in and are reaping the rewards with two beautiful daughters. Enjoy your extended celebrations, it all sounds like so much fun.
    Diana xx #25

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you manage to get everything done at work so you can enjoy your holiday Felicia. You have two very thoughtful and delightful daughters! Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous name - Adriel. I've not heard of it before. It is weird seeing them 'adulting' and making their own way isn't it?! Enjoy the vacay! I need to avoid it if it has a craft shop! Stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #8

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have two lovely daughters, enjoy the celebrations. Angela #12

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely daughters, I have two, but one lives too far away to see (USA)I was sure I'd been, but alass...no! Happy very late WOYWW?! from Me! Stay Safe, ((Lyn))#9

    ReplyDelete