Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Sealed Heart

As a believer, I am so thankful to be sealed by the Holy Spirit of God!!  We have been bought by the blood of Jesus Christ on the cross that separates us from the world, that says we are God's own for His purpose here on this earth!  That just gives me a sense of fullness and joy!!

As a bought believer that is sealed, it indicates that we are priceless in His eyes, worthy, important or of value!  That means, to God, we are very important!!  I don't know about you, but that just makes my heart complete!  There are those in this world who don't feel like they are worth anything or of no value to anyone.  That is such a sad place to be in.  We all want to feel like we are worth something to somebody!!  Well, in Christ, YOU ARE!!!!

My journal page today reflects a heart grateful and thankful to be a part of the Father's Kingdom here on earth and for eternity in Heaven.  Most of the background was made using some of my fave stencils with Dylusions Ink Sprays and even some of my homemade acrylic sprays.  I love using modeling paste and did so mixed with some of my Silks Acrylic Glaze through a stencil.  I wasn't real satisfied with that outcome because the mica doesn't really show after you mix with modeling paste, but the color was still fine!  As always I use Tim Holtz products where I can, so I did so using his tissue tape and some stamps.  Some of the embelishments were Tim Holtz along with Maya Road.  This spread made my heart smile!

I encourage you today, if you don't know that you are loved and worthy, seek God's Word and let Him assure you of ALL you are to Him!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment