Friday, August 26, 2016

ATC Pick A Stick Challenge!

Well, Happy Friday again! I don't usually post twice in one day, but I had to post my Pick A Stick ATC Challenge before it was too late! As I noted in my earlier post......that's usually how I role! LOLOL Not proud of that mind you, it just is what it is!!!

The ATC Pick A Stick Challenge comes out of the Pick A Stick Journal Challenger over on the Facebook Group of the same name. Whomever the "stick puller" is for the month, in this month's case, Sheri, picks 3 sticks from the 10 pulled for the Journal Challenge and the rules are to follow in order of the sticks pulled for your ATC. This months challenge was as follows:
So with out further ado, here is my August Pick A Stick ATC Challenge:
Isn't he the cutest! We LOVE puppies in our home, so this little guys was just the cutest to me!! Firstly I prepped my ATC, for the sake of never knowing what will come afterwards. Having an "idea" of what I wanted to do, I took out my Koi Water Colors and did a outdoor scene. Then Stick #1 was add a photo. I had this cute little puppy photo, so I had to use it, which also coupled for my Stick #2, which was add a dog image! Hee hee. May be cheating, but hey, it worked! LOLOL

Stick #3 was add wings, so I found this cute little bee stamp in my stash and I stamped him on the card along with some grass stamping at the bottom to make it appear as though he were in a field. I have always loved the saying that I added to the card and I found it really by accident when I was thumbing through a magazine, so I knew it was for my card. I finished out by distressing the edges with Vintage Photo and voila! Cute, no?

I have been playing around lately with ATC's and I though I would share a couple more I have done that were sitting on my desktop as well. Both were so much fun to do! I love doing tags and ATC's! They both have collaging incorporated along with acrylics with credit card and/or stenciling and some stamping. I really loved doing the bird! I had this canvas piece that I got in a grab bag from Donna Downey's Studio when I was up there last year and I simply gesso'd it and painted using some wonderful new paints that I have gotten recently. It turned out better than I thought it would! LOLOL
Well my friends, I think that is it for my Friday! I have posted more in the last three days than in awhile! LOL I guess it goes in cycles!  I have some new projects on my desk and can't wait to get started on them! Some of the new challenge reveals will be today or next week and we get to start all over again! YAYYYYYYYY! Really....YAY!

Have a wonderfully blessed weekend my friends! Craft away! :)

     

5 comments:

  1. These are just the cutest, Felicia, and the colours are so well matched! Looks like you're in fifth gear and going full steam ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! I'm a chugging along, lololol! Having fun though! Maybe I can get a head start on September....hee hee hee! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this! The quote is so apt with the little bee and ..by comparison.. the big puppy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh thanks so much June! I just loved that puppy, he was so cute! :) Thanks for stopping in June! :) Blessings

      Delete