Tuesday, July 14, 2015

More Love in my Box! :)

Good Tuesday all my crafty friends! Today I am going to share with you MORE of the love that came in my post box yesterday! I am sooooo being spoiled right now! :) It is surely more than I deserve, but I am so thankful for the blessing and fun that I KNOW it will be! :))))

Out of the gate, all I have to say is TONYA GIBBS!!! :) I follow a number of people in BIG art world and she is DEFINITELY one of them! Tonya is such an amazingly creative person! She is so talented and I love, love watching her videos! I mean Limor Webber snagged her for her Design Team, so ENOUGH SAID! :) The thing that I love most about Tonya is her ability to make you feel like her best friend! As you watch her videos and glean from her creativity, she is making you feel right at home! Recently she had a project that she did on her blog and taped a set of Ustream video's that covered a Gelli print mini album process for her project in the month of June. I can't ever watch Ustream vids live because I don't have internet at home, but I always catch the taped versions. The never disappoint! You can start watching the project video's here for the wonderful process.

At the end of the video process Tonya did a give away for those who commented on any of the videos. Now, I will have to be honest, I am a bit of a "stalker" when it comes to some of the artists I follow! LOL So I think I commented on all of them and probably blabbed (a lot!) on her blog a bit as well! LOL So, that being said, I was in the pool for the give away automatically because of my "gift for gab!" LOL Well truly, I NEVER win anything, but my friends....I WON!!! LOL Isn't that a hoot! :) I have to say though, in this past year, God has blessed me a couple of times with winning some give away's and allowing me to receive Love in my Box!!! So I can NO longer say "I never win anything!" LOL
So yesterday, this is what I found in my box that, that precious Tonya sent me! I received a 5x7 Gelli plate and GOBBLES of crafty goodness to start my own mini album! TONYA YOU ROCK!!! I had no idea she was going to bless me with so much goodness!!! The funny thing is I was watching one of her vids yesterday and was coveting (I know, not a good thing! LOL) those paisley die cuts that she was using in her gelli print card project and wishing I had those for my project! Well, low and behold, that lovely lady sent me just that!!! LOL I laughed and leaped for joy! :) I CAN'T WAIT to get started on that project because I was in love with her finished product! Die-Versions die cuts are now on my list of things to add to my stash (thanks for that Tonya, LOL)! They have lots of wonderful products that are compatible with many die-cutting machines, so go check them out!!

This morning as I did my Bible study, my thoughts immediately went to Tonya and her gift to me. The scripture for today was out of Matthew 9:35-38 which reads, "Jesus traveled through all the towns and villages of that area, teaching in the synagogues and announcing the Good News about the Kingdom. And he healed every kind of disease and illness. When He saw the crowds, he had compassion on them because they were confused and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. He said to his disciples, The harvest is great, but the workers are few. So pray to the Lord who is in charge of the harvest; ask him to send more workers into his fields." We are PARTNERS with Christ in Kingdom building!!!

My friends, one of the main parts of that scripture that stands out to me is "when He saw the crowds, he had compassion on them." God says in His Word, "The Lord is not slow to fulfill His promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that ANY should perish, but that ALL should reach repentance!" That's God's heart toward us! He wants ALL to be saved! So goes His compassion on a lost and dying world! So what does He do? He sends the Holy Spirit to dwell in mankind that WE be His voice, His feet, and His hands that ALL should come unto Him!!! WE are to be a reflection of a loving and compassionate God who had compassion on us first and then we are to extend that to others! WE are His body on earth!!! What greater love is known to man? What an AWESOME God we serve! He thinks of EVERYTHING! :)

How do I know there is a God? Because of me! I am first and foremost a testimony of the great things He can and will do! I was a mess, BUT GOD!!! The things He has done for me my friends go on and on! How do I know there is a God? Because of people like Tonya! Those who serve, Christ serves! Tonya has been dealing with family emergencies, yet she extends her hand with the heart and attitude of Christ and serves! Out of the small things, great things can happen! I know Tonya will be blessed as are all who strive to serve with the hands of Christ!! 

There is a quote from William Carey that goes like this; "Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." When you EXPECT great things from God, I guarantee you, He will equip you to DO great things for Him! Thank you Tonya for your service!

I'm so eager to get going on my project and I hope you will go over to Tonya's blog, Psycho Moms Scrapbooks,  and check out her talent and great projects! Try out a mini album for yourself! You be blessed today as you partner with Christ for Kingdom building! :)

Blessings





No comments:

Post a Comment