Monday, October 6, 2014

God's Love for Me!

I rarely share much about myself and pictures are even more rare!  We are, as they say, our own worst critic, so I don't share much about me personally.  I will share about who I am in Christ through my art and that's what I want others to see.  So today's post will be a little different!

I had the wonderful opportunity to go to our National Fair this weekend with my girls and family members. We had a ball!  I love spending time with my family as we are all a bunch of nuts to be sure!  We love to act crazy, are loud, full of life and love for one another, did I say loud...LOL!! Basically, we just love getting together and having a good time!

As I spent this weekend with my family, I didn't have the opportunity to play in my art closet, so I thought I would share a little bit of me with you; you know, a face with a name kind of thing!  As this is a rare look at me in a photo, please enjoy, it probably won't happen again...LOL!!!  I do love, however, sharing my sweet girls!

I haven't always known that God loved me.  I was an adult before I developed a relationship with Him. I don't look back too much because as Christian, I am pressing toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Jesus, so that doesn't involve looking back.  That being said, I DO KNOW from where I came from and am so thankful for that relationship with Him.  Knowing God loves me has never been more evident than in the gift He chose to bestow upon me in my two beautiful children.  I started late in life, but I believe that was all a part of God's plan for me and my husband. They are a part of my treasure starting here on earth!  I KNOW He loves me, if He will trust me with His own! His very Word says that "Children are a heritage from the Lord, offspring a reward from Him!" (Psalm 127:3) Reward indeed! A blessing that my heart can't describe!

I'm so thankful for these two sweet gals!  My oldest Adriel is 14 and my youngest Abigael is 11.  We have our moments, to be sure, but I thank my Father in Heaven for these sweet girls and teach them about His love that it be planted in their own hearts to carry on to the next generation! Sometimes I want to have a rummage sale and offer two for the price of one, LOL, but mostly I just want to put them in my pocket and keep them close to me forever!  I'm just thankful to God for them EVERY DAY!

We had a wonderful time this weekend!  It all seemed to go by so fast! I pray you all had a lovely weekend as well!  Thanks for stopping by and allowing me to show you God's love for me! :)

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment