Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Congrats on RCAD #300 Linda!!



Today I am "sharing this video from Linda Lapotka who many of us know over at Scrapcat Cards by Linda! Linda is a precious, precious spirit who has so many wonderful videos that I love to watch!  She shares so much creativity and inspiration with her Rolodex Card A Day projects!  As of yesterday, she has surpassed #300!  Congrats Linda!  I encourage you to go over and watch her vids on her YouTube Channel, you will enjoy each and every one!  She is giving away some of her amazing stash to two lucky winners which is just lovely!  Can't wait!

What's so amazing about this share request from her is that I had already planned on sharing a quick tag I made as an inspiration because of her!  How timely is that! The tag I am sharing I tried to just pull from stash I had lying around, bits and pieces and pull it all together famously like she does!! She does it so effortlessly and it just seems to all come together! She seems so at peace when she does her RCAD's so I tried not to think about what I was going to do, just pulled it all out and put it together with her sweet spirit in mind!! It's not a "Linda card," but I guess there can only be ONE Linda! LOL

Congrats again Linda and blessings for many MORE RCAD's, especially for all of us fans who love watching!

Blessings to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment