Friday, November 10, 2017

It's Friday Somewhere!!!!!

Happy Friday all my crafty friends!! Friday is a glorious day......sad that we all seem to push as fast as we can to this glorious day, there's no telling how much we miss during the week because we are so focused on getting to Friday!!! LOL I know my brain and I'm sure I've missed a boat load! LOL

Today I am going to share an ATC (#PASCATC1117) as part of the Pick A Stick Challenge over on the Facebook Group by the same name.  Yesterday, I shared the journal challenge. If you do both the journal challenge and the ATC challenge, you are entered into a pool for a crafty surprise! Here's hoping I have some Irish smiling eyes this month! LOLOL
So the challenge for the ATC is pulled from the sticks pulled for the Journal Challenge. The good part about pulling from the sticks you have already pulled is that you don't have to tax your brain further with 3 more items to come up with! LOLOL Yea, that's the lazy mans mind! LOL So based on the three sticks pulled above, here is my ATC!
Ok, so as with the journal page......I take a few liberties about "how" I add things...hee hee! Don't come and get me Pick A Stick Crew! LOLOL  The first stick pulled was add a key....well, I added a key, but added it to a chipboard butterfly that I had glued some of Finnabair's glitter to that I knew I was going to put on the card. I used the same stamp set that I used in the journal for the "random stamp set" and stamp on my ATC for background texture along with some Lindy's spray through Tim's Harlequin stencil again. I also used some Distress inks around the edges.

I then adhered the Butterfly and then, I know I already had diamonds on the background, but it was out of order, so as the third stick called for add diamonds, I did so on the butterfly too! I had to at least "act" like I was complying! LOL  I then cut out and added the "Fall" from a great paper pad I got one time with all kinds of Fall goodies on it! Voila!

ATC's are easy peasy lemon squeezy! I love them because you can be creative, but it's not so intimidating as a journal spread or page can be. I often get the "deer in the headlights" look when I look at journal spreads, ha ha, but ATC's are a snap! Come play along and find your own ATC creativity!
I thought I would also share these quick ATC bacgrounds that I made from a failed card project I started and shared last week. I probably shouldn't say "failed," it just didn't go as planned. So when all else fails, back up and punt! LOLOL Either way it was fun and who knows what other projects will come out of them in the future!

Well I hope you have an AWESOME weekend. It's finally got a little "snap" in the air here in good old Georgia.....its been in the 80's...so I am enjoying it. But, Mother Nature has a way of teasing us and playing a trick on all of us Georgians.....here's hoping that she's relented and will allow us to wear a coat for a little while longer! LOL

Blessings to you!




10 comments:

  1. I know it's Friday where i'm at Lolz. Cute card, Felicia! That's some fancy shmancy butterfly you've got there.
    I haven't done my PAS journal page yet. Gotta get on with it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rose!!! Yea, I don't do "bling" often, but I sure did it up this time didn't I? LOLOL Thanks for stopping in! Blessings

      Delete
  2. It's Friday here as well - coming to an end even! I often think that we wish our life away waiting for Friday as well, but you can't beat that Friday feeling! Love the ATC Felicia and I feel the opposite about small formats - they still freak me out! I don't know why! Wishing you luck for the challenge draw! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, don't know what prompted me to put my title today, but I thought it was quirky!! LOL We still have a good bit of day left over her in the states...hoping for a great Friday night and I hope you are having one too! :) Thanks for my lucky thoughts on the draw...I'LL TAKE IT! LOL Too funny about the "freak out" on the small space! Have a glass of wine before you tackle it next time...it may appear larger! hee hee Blessings Zsuzsa!

      Delete
  3. PS. Nice save on those backgrounds - I'm sure you'll turn them into amazing ATCs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good save right??? Thanks my friend! You always lift me up with encouragement! Hugs to you! :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Ohhhhhh, you made my day!!! I love hearing from you! Thank you so much Wanda! Many blessings to you and HUGE hugs! :)

      Delete
  5. Just beautiful Felicia! Love the butterfly and the abstract atc's!
    You are too funny! I cannot even imagine you with that deer in the headlights look! haahaa
    Have a good week my friend!
    Jackie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girrrrrllll, I have that look MORE than I want to admit! LOLOL Thank you so much Jackie for your sweet encouragement! Thanks for coming by! :) Blessings

      Delete