Friday, August 8, 2014

Live Each Day To the Fullest!

Happy amazing Friday, my artsy friends!!  Well the kiddos started back to school yesterday and I am so excited for their new year!  They both have what seem to be wonderful teachers and I look forward to them learning new things and excelling!  I am looking at the new year with expectations!  If you have started a new school year as well, blessings to you and yours!

My heart today is full of the joy of the Lord!  When I think about the joy of the Lord I think about LIFE and life MORE ABUNDANTLY!!!  A dear sister in Christ reminded me the other day that each day we wake up we are infused with the breath of our Creator!!!  As you deeply inhale, you are breathing in the breath of our Father in Heaven.  He created Adam and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and he became a LIVING BEING!!  God's Word says, "This is what God the Lord says - the Creator of the heavens, who stretches them out, who spreads out the earth with all that springs from it, who gives breath to its people, and life to those who walk on it." (Is. 42:5)  Breath and life to those who walk in it!  That's an awesome revelation when you think about each breath, each step you take, each movement you make is God breathed!  Think about that!  That just floods my spirit!  His Word says that the Spirit of God made me and the breath of the Almighty gives me LIFE, not just here on this earth but for eternity through the precious blood of His Son Jesus Christ!!!  That is something to be JOYFUL over today!!!

This quick tag I did was just out of some scrap pieces that were lying around on my table top.  As a person that hates throwing those pieces away that could be used, I decided to use them here.  I actually gesso's my tag first (again me trying to see how things would react) and then used Tim Holtz Distress Stains over top in Broken China, Peeled Paint, Vintage photo and then Walnut stain around the edges.  I then stamped over with Unity Stamps Layers of Life Collections from May and June.  I then attached some burlap and two different textured ribbon scraps and some emphemera the said LIVE from my stash!  For a throw together, not too bad, huh?  At least it makes me feel better about using up those scraps and not throwing them away. I think that comes from the "mom thing" about eat everything on your plate cause there are starving children in Africa!!! LOL!! Thanks Mom!!! LOL!!

I"m so thankful today for the breath of life!  It's hard for me to remember who I was before and I don't ponder on it because I have forgotten what is behind and I am moving forward, pressing on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus - ETERNAL LIFE!! Take a breath of fresh air today and as you do, recall that the Creator in Heaven gave you breath that you walk FULL OF LIFE and FULL OF JOY here on this earth for Kingdom building until His precious Son comes again!  Until then, live each day to the FULLEST knowing you walk with the very breath of Father on the inside of you!

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful tag, love that texture by the side, it gives so much to the flora stamps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ruth! Sometimes we make happy mistakes and its especially happy when it's scraps!!! LOL!! Thanks again and have a great weekend! :)

      Delete